On Saturday, February 11, 2012 the members of the environmental club recycled some waste paper at school. The aim of this project was to:
- Understand the process of recycling.
- Turn waste paper into new paper products.
- Maintain hygiene.
-Make recycled greeting cards
The steps involved in the paper recycling process were:
-Waste paper was collected and put in a container.
- The waste paper was soaked in water for a few days.
-The waste paper was ground using a blender and dyes were added.
- The pulp was drained from water.
- The pulp was spread using a rolling pin and was left to dry.
- The pulp is going to be used to make recycled greeting cards.